From using binder clips as cable organizers to exposing the fact that ketchip cups are actually expandable, Pinterest has made "life hack" a nearly household term. In case you're unfamiliar, though, Google defines a life hack as "a strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one's time and daily activities in a more efficient way." A surprising number of them help with the wine drinking experience, so we've sifted through to find the best.
1. Use frozen grapes to chill white wine
2. Use a coffee filter when your cork crumbles into the bottle
3. Use white wine to neutralize red wine stains
4. Chill an individual glass of wine with a glass of water (just be careful that the water doesn't spill!)
5. No corkscrew? Open your wine bottle with a chainsaw. (Just kidding. Please don't.)